Friday, October 08, 2010

Friday Favorites

Things that made me smile this week.

  1. Have you seen this flash mob video from Ohio State? I just love the idea of flash mobs! It's just such a fun and joyful thing to do. I hope I get to witness one in person sometime. I love that they used the Glee version of the song "Don't Stop Believing"
  2. Speaking of Glee, I LOVE that show. I am so glad that singing and dancing is cool again - it just makes me smile. Grilled Chesus was funny, and Jane Lynch, you crack me up!
  3. Heidi Klum, you rock! I am a big fan of Project Runway, and one of my BFFs and I get together and watch it every week. I love how Heidi dressed down Gretchen - that girl needs to learn some humility! Don't be dissin' The Body, Gretchen! "What your line is missing..." I CANNOT believe she said that!
  4. Amandin Piu's work.
  5. The inspirational video of Pascal Campion talking about art below. Thanks Tracy Bishop


Inspirational Artists: Pascal Campion from Onyx Cinema, Inc. on Vimeo.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Michelle Henninger said...

I loved the Flash Mob video! I love glee too! Thanks for sharing!

Tara Lazar said...

I love Pascal's work. He is a featured artist on Storybird.com and I wrote a story to accompany some of his illustrations called "The Magic Chair." http://storybird.com/books/the-magic-chair/

Lynn, will you be doing PiBoIdMo (Picture Book Idea Month) this year? (See my blog...)

P.S. The word verification to post this comment was "pascion"...funny...a combo of Pascal Campion's name!