Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mosaic of me

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Found this on Melissa's blog, and I joined in the fun.

Mosaic of me
1. Lynn Camp Side, 2. coffee and chocolate mousse cake, 3. Francis Howell Senior High School, 4. hold me pls..., 5. 102373_7742, 6. kitchen #2, 7. Montmartre. Paris.-, 8. extreme sundae, 9. Bob Staake - World Series 2007 New Yorker Cover, 10. Gizmo, 11. BANG, 12. redheaded stepchild
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.


My answers:
1. What is your first name? (Lynn)
2. What is your favorite food? (chocolate)
3. What high school did you attend? (Francis Howell High School)
4. What is your favorite color? (red)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Naveen Andrews)
6. Favorite drink? (tea)
7. Dream vacation? (Paris)
8. Favorite desert? (anything involving chocolate)
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (children's illustrator)
10. What do you love most in life? (animals)
11. One word to descibe you? (loud)
12. Your flickr name? (redheadedstepchild64)

Wanna play? It's addicting! Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search (mine are in parentheses). Using only the images that appear on the FIRST page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL's into the Mosaic Maker. Have fun!

{photo credits are listed above}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see Naveen here...

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lynn,
I really, really missed you. Honestly! I was so happy when I got a comment from you on the blog. Hope you and hubby and the babies ( Your cats) had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Since you and I are both dreaming of Paris. We should meet there! he he he. I just loved reading about you and what you like and where you went to high school and everything. It's great! I may try this. I'm crazy busy with funeral arrangements. Hopefully I will be able to move along in a bit, but thanks so much for you kind words again and thanks so much for reaching out and stopping by the blog. I really appreciate it and look forward to it as well.
Hug a plenty

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Lady,
hope that you are having a wonderful Saturday at home or on the road. thanks so much for stopping by to visit. You know how much I really appreciate your visits and comments. Have great weekend and I can't wait to see what you will post next.