Monday, January 04, 2010

This Year's Motto: Be a Phenominal Failure

You're probably thinking WTF? Why would someone WANT to fail? As Thomas Watson (the former CEO of IBM who came up with THINK for the company's motto) says: "The way to succeed is to double your failure rate." So, I'm going to try fail more than ever this year. I'm sick of feeding my Fear Fairy - Bitch it's time for you to go on a diet!
Hey, I've already got one failure, if you refer to my previous post about not being late for everything. It's the 6th of January and I'm just now figuring this out. But instead of giving up and not doing it because it's not the 1st, I'm doing it anyway. Chalk one up for the Failure List! WOOT!
Oh, I just thought of another one - I failed to be a corporate clone and now I have to try to fulfill my dream of being my own boss and to write and illustrate for children. Man, this failure stuff is rough! :-)

2 comments:

Ginny said...

Hi Lynn!

I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hello! I enjoyed reading this post - as well as your creative adventure list. I'm with you on killing the Fear Fairy (love that!) this year!

I'm looking forward to watching your dreams come true this year.

Mama Bear said...

THIS IS AWESOME!! I LOVE it! I will have to keep this in mind :-)