Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Create Your Own Newspaper from Your Twitter Lists with paper.li

I just discovered paper.li. You can use one of your Twitter lists (or your whole feed) to create a newspaper of all the stories mentioned from your feed in the last 24 hours. I think it's so cool! I'm following so many different types of people that it's impossible not to miss anything. This way, it's all organized in a newspaper format for me to read every morning. I do miss reading a newspaper. And you can read other people's papers, as well.

I have three papers so far:
"The Redheaded Stepchild Daily" – updates from me and everyone I follow
"Red’s Illustration Inspiration Daily" – updates from my illustration-related tweeps
"Red’s Biz Motivation/Inspiration Daily"updates from my business/entrepreneur tweeps

You are welcome to subscribe to my papers, and create your own! I just had to tell everyone about this cool service!




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Kelly said...

WOW! That is pretty neat. Thanks for t5he share!